Hi Everyone: This is Kindle Countdown Week, Jan. 16- 23, for Grammy’s Rocking Color Rap-a-licious Rap ~ Teaching Kids Colors! Starting at $0.99, Grammy’s Rockin’ the colors with a boom-shee-boom boom beat!
From readers: “Rollicking” “Fun” “Colorful” “Humorous” “Educational”
Here’s the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B012HOFL2S
Includes 10 extra activity and enrichment pages.
Grammy’s Rockin’ Color Rap-a-licious Rap is available for Kindle and in Soft Cover. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B012HOFL2S
Happy New Year everyone! I wish you all a joyfilled, productive, healthy, happy 2017. Here are a few of my New Year’s goals for 2017, both personal and in my writerly life.
Several personal goals for 2017:
- I would love to lose and keep off 5 – 7 pounds – haha – wouldn’t we all!
- I want to try to do a 2- 4 minute plank 5 days a week – I’ve got to tone up!
- I want to continue to enjoy every minute with my husband, kids and grandkids. I love them so much!
And – a few of my “writing / publishing” goals for 2017.
- Project #1: I’m currently working on a story book to color for kids and adults about the life of Jesus, the Angels, and some very special Saints. I know this book won’t be for everyone. That’s okay. It’s definitely a niche book, most likely for my Catholic friends and audience, but again, I’m okay with that. I love spiritual topics and the lives of the saints are facinating to me. For Christmas this year, I created a story / coloring book like this for my grandchildren (my version of “super heroes”). I thought something spiritual to take to church would be a little better than books about ninja turtles, you know what I mean. I was so pleased with the outcome, that I’ve decided to expand the original book, add more saints, and set a release goal for Easter, 2017. We’ll see if I can make this happen. Watch for updates!
- Project #2: I plan to complete Doonsey’s second book – Doonsey’s Return, the Great Rescue, Part 2. Hopefully this picture book will be ready by summer 2017. In this story, Doonsey receives a note in a bottle from his friend, Soferton. She’s so worried. The Beach Buddies need their help! So once again, our little hero heads back to the beach, meets up with Soferton, and the two friends end up with not one “great” rescue, but two!
- Project #3: The Kindness Kids Project – This will be a book by kids, but for kids and adults. Through artwork and the written word, kids will share how they are showing kindness throughout our communities and our world. Little 5-year-old Maeli, USA, submitted the first entry. I’m so proud of her and her way of showing kindness to others. I hope lots of kids will enter this contest. It’s for kids ages 4 – 17, entry deadline is June 30, 2017. Kids and classes will receive a special “Kindness Kid” certificate from me – as long as I receive some kind of contact information. For details, here’s the link in this blog: The Kindness Kids Project. I plan to share some of the entries as they come in, so you can check back at this link: Kindness Kids Project – Artwork Entries
I have a few other ideas on the back burner, but if I complete these projects this year, I will consider it a success. Again, Happy New Year everyone! Keep reading to your kids and grandkids! Love Rhonda, Grammy Pags